Where should I begin… Perhaps an updated list would be best (it is amazing how you can change in two years!):
** Note: The first list was published in 2010. I updated it in August 2012 (what you see below). I’m curious to see what will have changed by August 2014. Stay tuned!
– Lutheran – now a Christian looking for a church to satisfy my spiritual appetite
– Fledgling Writer – now I’m a step or two up from fledgling! LOL
– Civil War Re-enactor – Union – Yes, still do this on occasion
– Runner – hope to be marathoner – now, not gonna happen. The knees are a wreck. Enter hiking and cycling.
– Knitter – mostly in the colder months – Yes, still enjoy knitting and shopping for yarn.
– Prefer cats to dogs – Still true; although, I can’t have a dog where I live. . . maybe some day!
– Definitely NOT the next American Idol – do play piano & attempt to sing – Fo’ sho’
– The only good spider is a dead spider – Another truth that holds!! Heh-heh
– Paranormal romance fiend – Absolutely!
I decided to leave the older items – is kind of fun to see where I’ve been and where I am now. In the next two years, who knows what will happen!