I’ve got a break between grad school classes, and I thought I would take the opportunity to get caught up on my blogging…if that’s even possible!
I stopped by The Broke and the Bookish to check out the latest Top 10 Tuesday List. This week’s topic is the Top 10 Books that have been on your TBR list since before you started blogging…ones that you still haven’t read! I’m sure I have several books that qualify! I’m going to head to Goodreads and check out my earliest TBR books. This should be interesting to say the least!
Ready or not…here goes!
Top 10 Books Stuck on my TBR List
- Fade to Midnight (McClouds and Friends #7) by Shannon McKenna – Romantic Suspense
- Eternity and a Day (Desires of the Otherworld #1) by Aline Hunter – Paranormal Romance
- Decadent Deceptions by Keta Diablo – Historical Romance (not my favorite genre so this one will likely be stuck a while longer!)
- Fearless Desires (Immortal Love #1) by Stacey Espino – Paranormal Romance
- Blood Signs (Blood, Moon, and Sun #1) by Amber Kell – M/M Romance
- Dancing with Venus by Roscoe James – F/F Romance
- He’s So Shy (Bad Boys #1) by Lena Matthews – Romance/Erotica
- Special Delivery (Special Delivery #1) by Heidi Cullinan – M/M Romance
- Bareback (Bareback #1) by Chris Owen – M/M Romance
- Real Vampires Have Curves (Glory St. Clair #1) by Gerry Bartlett – Vampires
I seem to have quick a mix. You wouldn’t think it would be hard to pick one to move from TBR to Read, right?? In theory at least…
So, any recommendations of which book should be the first to come off my list??