Time for another Top Ten Tuesday, which is sponsored by The Broke and the Bookish (check out their site here).
This week’s topic is…Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year. This sounds like a fun one for me, and with any luck, I will get an Amazon gift card so maybe I can help Santa out with my wishlist *wink*
My list is in no particular order. Some of the books are ones in series that I haven’t gotten to purchase or red yet. Cause there’s never enough time for reading, right?? *grins*
Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know if any of my books made your list, too!
Top Ten Books for Santa to Leave
- Seduction Game (I-Team #7) by Pamela Clare. Romantic Suspense.
- Love Lessons (Love Lessons #1) by Heidi Cullinan. M-M Romance.
- Trident’s First Gleaming (Special Operations Group #1) by Stephen Templin. Thriller.
- Stolen and Forgiven (Branded Packs #1) by Alexandra Ivy. Paranormal Romance.
- Bound by Darkness (Midnight Breed #13) by Lara Adrian. Paranormal Romance.
- Born of Betrayal (The League #10) by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Sci-Fi/ Romance.
- Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels #8) by Ilona Andrews. Urban Fantasy.
- Secret by Kindle Alexander. M-M Romance.
- Bound by Flames (Night Prince #3) by Jeaniene Frost. Paranormal Romance.
- I will happy take the next couple of books in Daniel Silva’s Gabriel Allon series. That’s not too much to ask is it??