Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday. I’ve tweaked this week’s topic just a bit. The Broke and the Bookish sponsor the posts so be sure to stop by and check out what other bloggers will be reading.
Technically, this week’s topic is the Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR. I’m going to make my list a bit more specific…since I’m into reading Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy of late (amongst my non-fiction reads), I’m going to focus on newly released (or to-be-released) PNR books.
Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Are you looking forward to reading any of the same books?
Top Ten Books on My Fall PNR TBR List
(these are in no particular order)
- Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels #8) by Ilona Andrews — I love me some Kate and Curran!
- Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy #1) by JR Ward — I know, after The Shadows, I said I was done with the BDB. However, I will probably still give this one a try *sigh*
- Born of Betrayal (The League #10) by Sherrilyn Kenyon — Love The League and so looking forward to Fain’s book.
- Bound to Darkness (Midnight Breed #13) by Lara Adrian — I’ve gotten behind in the Midnight Breed series and need to catch-up. I found I liked her books better once I got farther into the series.
- Rage/ Killian (Bayou Heat 17 & 18) by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright — some sexy pumas, hell yeah!
- Stolen & Forgiven (Branded Packs #1) by Alexandra Ivy & Carrie Ann Ryan — if I’m not mistaken, this is a new series. Can’t wait to check it out!
You’ll notice Chloe Neill and Patricia Briggs are missing. No new ones from them until 2016 *sad face*