This week’s theme for Top Ten Tuesday is a freebie—the blogger gets to choose the topic. I’ve been reading a lot of PNR lately so I wanted something along those lines. I checked out some of the lists on Goodreads and got my idea.
I’m doing a Top Ten of the Best Wolf/ Shifter Books that I’ve read (most of these, if not all, are going to be romance).
Be sure to stop by The Broke and the Bookish…see what others have chosen.
What are your thoughts? Have you read any of these?? (By the way, they are listed in no particular order.)
Top Ten Tuesday Wolf/ Shifter (Romance) Reads
- Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs. Mercy shifts into a coyote in this series. There are also a host of paranormal characters, too.
- Bitten (Women of the Otherworld #1) by Kelley Armstrong. In this series, Elena Michaels is a werewolf.
- Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona Andrews. Can’t skip over Curran, the mighty lion shifter!
- Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound #1) by Jennifer Ashley. Liam’s the shifter in this book, and wouldn’t you know I don’t remember his animal?? Someone help me out here, please 🙂 I want to say cats, but I’m not sure.
- How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf #1) by Molly Harper. This was very entertaining, and obviously, the title tells you the kind of shifter. LOL
- Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Creamer. More wolves in this one.
- Bear Necessities (Halle Shifters #1) by Dana Marie Bell. If you guessed bears, you’d be right!
- Crux (Southern Arcana #1) by Moira Rogers. Magic and shifters abound in this one. Great series if you haven’t checked it out.
- The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld #1) by Gena Showalter. Maddox isn’t technically a shifter, but he is filled with a demon. Hopefully that’s close enough to count!
- Scent of Darkness (Darkness Chosen #1) by Christina Dodd. Another wolf (I seem to like these!)
- Hotter after Midnight (Midnight #1) by Cynthia Eden. Colin’s a sexy wolf shifter.
- Moonlight (Moon #1) by Lisa Kessler. Adam’s one hot werewolf!
- Hakan/ Severin (Bayou Heat #11-12) by Alexandra Ivy. This whole series is hot…lots of puma shifters!
- Chosen by Fate (Para-Ops #2) by Virna DePaul. This has both vampires, wraiths, and werewolves.
- Claimed by the Wolf (Shadow Guardians #1) by Charlene Teglia. Lots of sups and shifters in this one.
- Megan’s Mark (Breeds #7) by Lora Leigh. Yummy cat shifters.
I’m sure I’ve probably overlooked some, but this should give you an idea of my taste. Shifters rock!! Just sayin’…