It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday list. Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for sponsoring! As always, check out their site to visit lists posted by other bloggers.
I actually made my list while I was on vacation. It was kind of easy in that regard…I had purchased a paperback and downloaded a couple of books to my Kindle. Please post a comment of what you think…are any of my books recent reads or purchases for you?
Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession
- Bittersweet by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore (contemporary fiction/ mystery)
- Beg Me to Slay by Lisa Kessler (paranormal romance/ fantasy)
- Operation Saving Daniel (Melville Sisters #1) by Nina Croft (paranormal romance/ shifters)
- When Will I Be Loved (Crescent Bay Chronicles #2) by Julie Lynn Hayes (mm romance/ paranormal)
- Born of Defiance (The League #8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (paranormal romance/ sci-fi)
- The Last Full Measure by Jeff Shaara (historical fiction/ Civil War)
- When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity #12) by Alexandra Ivy (paranormal romance/ fantasy)
- A Sorceress of His Own (The Gifted Ones #1) by Dianne Duvall (historical paranormal romance)
- Falling (Fall or Break #1) by Barbara Elsborg (mm contemporary romance)
- Looking for Alaska by John Green (young adult fiction)