This Tuesday’s topic is a good one: the Top Ten Books I’d Love To See As Movies/TV Shows. This will require some thought, though. Also, I’m going to go through my Goodreads list and try to half that would work as movies and have that would work as a TV series.
Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting this feature. *claps hands* You can check out their site here.
What do you think of my list? Agree/ disagree? Some that I missed?
Drum roll, please…..
1. Break Out (Blood Hunter #1) by Nina Croft. Vampires in space. Woot woot! Plus, I want to see the sexy Ricardo Sanchez in person.
2. Collide by Riley Hart. This is a gay-for-you M-M Romance. Would love to see Noah and Cooper’s story on the big screen.
3. Polar Reaction by Claire Thompson. Three hot guys trying to stay entertained while stuck in Antarctica. Yeah, I’d like to see that movie!!
4. Deathless Love by Renee Rose. Vampires and spanking all in one. Perfect for a movie!!
5. Love the Sinner by Avril Ashton. Would love watching a movie about Gabe and Angelo. Would be totally hot!
1. The Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews. I could handle seeing Kate and Curran every week!
2. The Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill. Cadogan house every week. Oh yeah. Merit and Ethan every week. Hell yeah!
3. The Men of Halfway House series by Jamie Reese. Hot, yummy guys! I could definitely watch them every week *wink*
4. The KGI series by Maya Banks. All those tough men, solving cases and sweeping women off their feet. Would make a great TV series!
5. Guardians of Eternity series by Alexandra Ivy. Love all the characters in that series. Would love to see a real, live Levet!! That gargoyle would win over lots of hearts. *grins*
Did any of my books/ series make your list? Let me know…leave me a comment!