This Tuesday’s topic is a good one: the Top Ten Books I’d Love To See As Movies/TV Shows. This will require some thought, though. Also, I’m going to go through my Goodreads list and try to half that would work as movies and have that would work as a TV series.
Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting this feature. *claps hands* You can check out their site here.
What do you think of my list? Agree/ disagree? Some that I missed?
Drum roll, please…..
1. Break Out (Blood Hunter #1) by Nina Croft. Vampires in space. Woot woot! Plus, I want to see the sexy Ricardo Sanchez in person.
2. Collide by Riley Hart. This is a gay-for-you M-M Romance. Would love to see Noah and Cooper’s story on the big screen.
3. Polar Reaction by Claire Thompson. Three hot guys trying to stay entertained while stuck in Antarctica. Yeah, I’d like to see that movie!!
4. Deathless Love by Renee Rose. Vampires and spanking all in one. Perfect for a movie!!
5. Love the Sinner by Avril Ashton. Would love watching a movie about Gabe and Angelo. Would be totally hot! Continue reading “Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Movies or TV Shows”