Happy Sunday! Today is the last day of the hop so please make sure you participate in the alphabet story fun!
Here’s a reminder of the rules:
- You must participate to have a chance at winning. There will be four (4) prizes. I’ll be giving away 3 copies of Fall Break Fright (one winner Friday, one Saturday, and one Sunday) and one grand prize of a 10$ gift card to Amazon.
- How to participate? Each day of the hop, I will be starting an alphabet story. You participate by adding the next line in the comments. I will randomly choose a winner each day, and then those 3 winners will be eligible for the 10$ gift card.
- Let’s keep the alphabet story m-m and Halloween-related. Otherwise, have fun and see where the story goes!
- If you’re not familiar, check out the story start below. You must go in order and have only one sentence per letter (you can be creative with your punctuation, too).
- You can enter 3 lines per day to maximize your chances of winning.
- A new story start will be posted on Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 AM EST.
- Here’s the link to the hop: http://powerofgaylove.blogspot.com/p/the-main-event-page.html
My cat is being all crazy while I’m setting up this post, so we’ll start the story with the letter C.
Christmas was a distant second place in holidays as far as Evan was concerned; Halloween was his absolute favorite.
Dressed as the Arrow (after all, how could you not love all those delicious muscles on Stephen Amell?), he started his iPod with its Halloween playlist and waited for his first guests to arrive.
Please take over the story in the comments. The next sentence should start with E and then F and so on. Have fun!!