It is almost that time of the writing year. As many of you know, my muse has been on vacation since August. I am hoping – yes, fingers and toes are crossed – that it returns with a vengence on Friday.
In an effort to help me stay on track, I’m going to post my goals. I’m not a novel writer so my story will be shorter, but hopefully it will still entertaining and engaging.
Here goes…I’m hoping you will help me stay motivated!
- Genre: Paranormal Romance (male-female but a male-male couple will be included)
- Desired length: 30-35k words
- To be written in First Person
- Setting: Virginia and Colorado
- Story will include werewolves and vampires. Nothing glittery here, though. I’ve been researching different myths so maybe my story will be unique. Also, the supernatural creatures are “out” to the public.