Ok, here goes. I’m sorry I can’t give these books the attention they deserve, but at least my picks will be posted!
In the category of Romance/ Romantic Suspense:
- Breaking Point (book 5 in the I-Team series) by Pamela Clare
- Hidden Away (book 3 in the KGI series) by Maya Banks
In the Young Adult (Fiction/ Fantasy) category:
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- Awakened (book 8 in the House of Night series) by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- Dance with Me by Heidi Cullinan (ladies, check out this cover!)
- Come Unto These Yellow Sands by Josh Lanyon
I will digress. I can’t say enough good things about Josh Lanyon. He is one of my favorite authors. He can craft a story that grabs the reader right from the start and keeps going and going and going – constantly engaging. He is also the master of mysteries. I highly recommend the Adrien English mystery series.