I’m sitting on my bed typing; Willow is already curled up and fast asleep. I guess patrolling the balcony takes a lot out of a cat!
Just a couple of quick updates for me and then, I, too, hope to be curled up and fast asleep. And, hopefully, not dreaming of work!
– Beautiful church service today. I love the red of Pentecost. Pastor’s message was perfect for the two confirmands. Add in the beautiful music… the whole thing brought tears to my eyes. I’m sure God was smiling down on us today.
– Did some quick shopping afterwards. Despite my running, my body continues to grow – not up, but out. Hence, the need for new shorts. Why is it that our metabolism has to slow as we age? Can’t we trump the laws of nature and maybe even physics and have the reverse be true?? Ok, I am getting sidetracked!
– Then, home for a much-needed nap as a thunderstorm boomed softly in the background. Oh, how I love spring!
– Finally, practicing the piano and getting ready for the day tomorrow.
– I know the anticipation is killing each and every one of you… what is the new read?? Anybody want to make a SWAG??
Drum roll, please…. Lora Leigh’s Megan’s Mark. So far, hot and steamy. I really like the idea of Feline Breeds. Nice change from the vamps and the wolves. Her explicit style definitely differs from some of the others whom I’ve read of late, but it certainly doesn’t detract from the story. Braden sounds like quite a handful and then some! 😉 Beware, ladies. Mmmm… yum! I’ll refrain from any further comment for now. There might be some who wouldn’t appreciate the effect her descriptions can have on a person. ‘Nuff said.